BA 181 Business Honors Seminar I • 2 Cr.
BA 181 is the first course in the Business Honors Guided Pathway cohort sequence. It is designed for first-year students pursuing studies in accounting, management, marketing, business, finance, law, and statistics. Students will study motivation, teamwork, networking, values, career exploration and cultural competency. Prerequisite: Permission of instructor. Recommended: Placement into ENGL& 101 and MATH 138 (or higher).
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Describe their core values and strengths
- Design a team project plan for a work assignment with measurable outcomes
- Demonstrate the ability to work cooperatively with people of different cultural backgrounds.
- Explain business processes
- Perform an analysis of data