BA 182 Business Honors Seminar II • 2 Cr.
BA 182 is the second course in the Business Honors Guided Pathway cohort sequence. It is designed for first-year students pursuing studies in accounting, management, marketing, business, finance, law, and statistics. Students will study business writing, research tools, leadership, and cultural competency. Prerequisite: BA 181 or permission of instructor.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Prepare and communicate research findings
- Demonstrate a basic knowledge of appropriate research sources
- Perform a trend analysis of simple data
- Evaluate their core values and strengths in leadership
- Develop their ability to work with people of different cultural backgrounds.