BTS 265 Advanced Business Spreadsheet Analysis & Design • 5 Cr.
Develops advanced spreadsheet skills including application programming using software such as Microsoft Excel on the personal computer. Prerequisite: BTS 165.
Prerequisite: BTS 165.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Make business and financial recommendations based on sound data analysis principles.
- Analyze and make recommendations for business performance using scenarios and what-if analyses.
- Create and report manual and automated business solutions with Solver.
- Import data from various sources into worksheets and PivotTables.
- Apply basic programming principles to the design of macros with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Summer 2020 (current quarter)