DMA 107 Web Design Fundamentals • 5 Cr.
As of April 2020, this course is no longer offered.
Strongly Recommended: DMA 100, DMA 102, DMA 103, DMA 105.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Describe and provide examples of the client-server model of web delivery.
- Outline and explain the steps necessary for planning a web site.
- Create simple web pages using hand coding.
- Create navigation and links between web pages, external resources and media sources.
- Incorporate images, color and tables into a web page using XHMTL and CS.
- Use basic CSS to format web pages.
- Describe how various media sectors use the web for delivery of media-rich content.