DMA 217 3D Implementation • 5 Cr.
This course will focus on expanding on the 3D Fundamentals class and giving students more advanced instruction on modeling techniques, shading networks, and lighting. Emphasis on creating advanced shading networks will be discussed. Prerequisite: DMA 216 at BC with a C- or better, or permission of instructor.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Practice and construct advanced shading networks
- Study and implement advanced modeling techniques
- Compare practical to procedural lighting techniques
- Design lighting solutions
- Translate multi-pass rendering techniques
- Discuss and experiment with node based pipelines
- Assemble a professional quality 3D presentation