DMA 219 3D Technical Implementation • 5 Cr.
This course will introduce advanced techniques in real-time rendering. Focus will be on procedural modeling, particle simulations, scripting for process optimization and development of multiple real-time visual effects. Prerequisite: DMA 218 at BC with a C- or better, or permission of instructor.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Discuss and design intermediate scripts for streamlining processes
- Plan and solve performance issues related to real-time particle rendering
- Apply procedural modeling techniques
- Assemble a professional quality presentation
- Develop complex scenes for a real-time sequence.
- Design and execute advanced techniques for a node based pipelines