DMA 263 Web Design I • 5 Cr.
As of April 2020, this course is no longer offered.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Explain and apply the features and elements of the Web HTML editing tool
- Design Web pages with clean HTML source code using HTML editors
- Apply Web tool libraries and templates to achieve a uniform look to the Web site
- Create, edit, and format text
- Import and customize images
- Edit and maintain the Web site using the site-management tools
- Create and edit tables, frames, and forms
- Customize the Web tool
- Describe basic concepts for making Web sites dynamic
- Explain how device screen size and formats impact web site display