DMA 275 Computer-Video Integration I • 4 Cr.
Covers the operation of computer animation software to create function animations and the use of linear and non-linear editor systems. Prerequisite: Acceptance into the Advanced Certificate in Video Production program and permission of the instructor. DMA 275 replaces VIDEO 275. Either DMA 275 or VIDEO 275 may be taken for credit, but not both.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Use non-linear editing software for editing video and audio at an intermediate level.
- Create outputs in delivery formats such as MOV, MP4, MPEG, DVD, and Blu-ray.
- Explain the function of the primary software programs used in post-production.
- Use compositing software with non-linear editing software.
- Use audio software in post-production.
- Fall 2019 (current quarter)