DMA 278 Computer-Video Integration II • 4 Cr.
Covers advanced applications of computer animation programs, word processing programs, and digital video switcher for television and business. Prerequisite: Acceptance into the Advanced Certificate in Video Production program and permission of the instructor. DMA 278 replaces VIDEO 278. Either DMA 278 or VIDEO 278 may be taken for credit, but not both.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Explain the setup of the field multi-camera control system.
- Integrate title graphics in the control system.
- Set up camera signals in the control system.
- Integrate effects using the digital switcher.
- Stream video from the control system.
- Fall 2019 (current quarter)