DMA 280 Production Portfolio • 3 Cr.
Allows students to design resumes and portfolios and develop employment strategies. Students design production resumes, compile and edit resume videotapes, create written resumes, practice job-search networking, and conduct job interviews. Prerequisite: Acceptance into the Advanced Certificate in Video Production program and permission of the instructor. DMA 280 replaces VIDEO 280. Either DMA 280 or VIDEO 280 may be taken for credit, but not both.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Critically analyze work samples for inclusion in a portfolio.
- Present visual ideas in a compelling and professional manner to an audience.
- Display a professional portfolio of their work.
- Display a professional manner for employer or client interviews.
- Use a networking strategy.
- Fall 2021 (current quarter)