DMA 282 Production Practicum IV • 3 Cr.
Provides experience on multiple production projects. Students seek out and create projects, work with producers to develop concepts, oversee production quality, and evaluate results and audience feedback. Prerequisite: Acceptance into the Advanced Certificate in Video Production program and permission of the instructor. DMA 282 replaces VIDEO 282. Either DMA 282 or VIDEO 282 may be taken for credit, but not both.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Use critical judgment in the successful completion of assigned projects
- Function professionally in team environments
- Explain the basic formats and processes used to create documentaries, public service announcements and feature video stories
- Use post-production tools effectively to accomplish requested outcomes
- Collaborate successfully as a team member