DMA 288 Pre-Production • 5 Cr.
This courses covers the knowledge and techniques required to work within a production environment. Students will be tasked with creating a detailed production schedule for a project of their design. Work on this project will begin once the production schedule has been approved by faculty. Prerequisite: Permission of instructor upon completion of 30 elective credits. Recommended as a co-requisite of the third class within a chosen elective sequence.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Discover and illustrate project management methodologies
- Propose a capstone project
- Develop a project timeline
- Deliver a portion of the project timeline
- Fall 2020 (current quarter)