ESL 010 ESL Orientation • V1-8 Cr.
No class description found.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- • Have a better understanding about college culture and what it means to be a student at BC.
- • Be familiar with the BC campus and the location of various student services.
- • Understand what support systems are available to you as a student.
- • Know your ESL level by completing CASAS reading and listening tests, a speaking presentation, online work, homework and writing assignments.
- • Register for the next best English class.
- Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
- • Be able to speak and write about your strengths as a learner, and identify your weaknesses in English.
- • Write a personal goal plan for learning and using English in your life now and in your future, including steps to reach your goals.
- • Log-in to Canvas
- • Message your teacher in Canvas
- • Check your grades in Canvas
- • Complete assignments in Canvas
- • Participate in discussions with your classmates in Canvas