HCI 398 Professional Portfolio • V1-5 Cr.
This course allows students to work directly with a faculty member to develop an E-portfolio that can be evaluated for award of non-traditional credit for prior experiential learning. Prerequisite: Admission into program or permission of instructor.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Determine if prior learning is of a creditable nature
- Identify and document prior learning experiences
- Categorize experiences into college disciplines
- Compile and submit portfolio to determine the awarding of credit (maximum of 25% of the degree sought)
- Communicate with faculty regarding application of prior experience to appropriate courses