HCML 465 Capstone Proposal • 1 Cr.
This course prepares students for the HCML Capstone course (HCML 475). Students will prepare professional goals, objectives as well as their mission, vision and career strategic plan in order to ensure that work done in the capstone project support individual career goals. Prerequisite: Acceptance into HCML program and permission of instructor.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Develop professional and educational goals that will be accomplished through the capstone project as well as upon program completion
- Develop capstone project objectives, strategy, environment, and resources
- Identify the courses that include information or concepts to be included in the capstone project
- Utilize scholarly literature to support capstone project proposal
- Identify and recruit subject matter experts who will add valuable contribution to the project, and interact with the experts in a professional and efficient manner
- Identify a mentor/advisor and describe his/her connection to the project
- Fall 2020 (current quarter)