HCML 475 Capstone Project • 4 Cr.
Students review, integrate and practice the skills and knowledge covered throughout their BAS Program. Students select a complete and significant project drawn from case studies involving both management components. Previously RAIM 475. Prerequisite: Acceptance into HCML or RAIS programs and HCML 465 with a C (2.0) or better, or permission of instructor.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Integrate skills and knowledge acquired from different courses and experiences
- Implement a project plan following appropriate methods and tools
- Evaluate, develop and apply effective methods to manage project milestones and timelines
- Develop an effective report and presentation commensurate with the scope and complexity of the project
- Present information in an effective format and debate issues with audience using a constructive approach
- Research information using a range of resources, including literature and periodicals, expert interviews, and existing case studies