HD 211 Leadership Today: Building Tools for Tomorrow • 2 Cr.
Course covers dealing with difficult people, the art of listening, negotiation, problem solving, and other leadership competencies.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Understand and outline "difficult" people types.
- Demonstrate elements of checking for understanding when listening.
- Define and apply elements of the negotiation process.
- Know how to prepare ones self for "selling" an idea.
- Identify scenarios that involve solving a problem.
- Spring 2019 (current quarter)