IT 270 IT Experiential Learning Capstone • V1-2 Cr.
This course includes a panel interview and reflection of a technical service learning project. This course is for IT degree students only. It provides non-paying, credit-earning, on-the-job experience as a technical consultant. Course is graded credit/no credit. Prerequisite: Entry code.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Complete and review panel interview with faculty and industry advisers for a mock position.
- Apply one's software, hardware, and business skills in a variety of duties and responsibilities in a work environment.
- Manage workload by employing multitasking techniques and task prioritization.
- Demonstrate the organizational/analytical skills necessary to solve problems.
- Demonstrate appropriate interpersonal abilities (such as integrity, diplomacy, respect for cultural diversity, flexibility, perseverance, resourcefulness, etc.)