MKTG 104 Intro to Fashion Marketing • 2 Cr.
Provides an introduction to the exciting world of fashion marketing, as well as the career paths that are available to skilled marketing practitioners. This class is taught in tandem with Introduction to Marketing and Introduction to Digital Marketing Platforms, and offers students the chance to build integrated marketing plans that are specific to the fashion industry. Prerequisite: MKTG 101.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Conduct situational analysis research to guide business and marketing decisions for the fashion industry
- Define fashion marketing objectives
- Design an integrated marketing plan focused on the fashion industry
- Implement fashion marketing tactics, both with traditional and digital marketing platforms
- Establish fashion marketing metrics to measure success
- Evaluate fashion marketing case studies and other students' work