MKTG 106 Intro to Film & TV Marketing • 2 Cr.
Provides an introduction to the exciting world of film and television marketing, as well as the career paths that are available to skilled marketing practitioners. This class complements Introduction to Marketing and Introduction to Digital Marketing Platforms, and offers students the chance to build integrated marketing plans that are specific to the entertainment industry. Prerequisite: MKTG 101.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Conduct situational analysis research to guide business and marketing decisions for the entertainment industry
- Define entertainment marketing objectives
- Design an integrated marketing plan focused on the entertainment industry
- Implement entertainment marketing tactics, both with traditional and digital marketing platforms
- Establish entertainment marketing metrics to measure success
- Evaluate entertainment marketing case studies and other students' work