MKTG 190 Introduction to DECA • 2 Cr.
DECA is an intercollegiate academic sport, where students participate in marketing and business events that simulate real world activity. In this introductory course, students learn the basics about competition while participating in community service projects.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Describe core leadership concepts
- Compare requirements and rules for all DECA events
- Select competitive events and appropriate topics for competition
- Utilize organizational and speaking skills with both prepared and extemporaneous opportunities
- Fall 2020 (current quarter)