MKTG 243 Mobile Marketing Strategy • 5 Cr.
Students will learn the fundamentals of mobile advertising and marketing, and how those skills impact a larger digital framework. While a hands-on course, the curriculum is focused on the application of mobile skills to craft an integrated marketing strategy and executive vision. Recommended: MKTG 102.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Develop a mobile advertising campaign with an appropriate media plan
- Craft mobile marketing strategies to assist with brand building and direct marketing efforts
- Employ mobile tactics within a larger customer relationship management (CRM) strategy
- Implement localized marketing tactics using location-based services (LBS) development
- Benchmark both mobile advertising and marketing efforts
- Explore mobile commerce as a complimentary and stand-alone retail channel