MKTG 244 Online Video and TV Strategy • 5 Cr.
Students will review the evolution from television to online video, including advertising. The class explores how marketing strategies and video tactics support the larger digital framework. While a hands-on course, the curriculum is focused on the application of video skills to craft an integrated marketing strategy and executive vision. Recommended: MKTG 102.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Evaluate online video campaigns, identifying successful marketing strategies and tactics
- Develop a comprehensive digital strategy that incorporates major online video and television platforms
- Execute a media plan for paid efforts using video channels
- Create original content for television and online video to supplement the larger advertising strategy
- Measure branding and direct efforts, and tie online activities back to in-store purchase