MKTG 290 DECA Practicum • 5 Cr.
Develops occupational skills through activities affiliated with National DECA. Students participate in community service projects and gain leadership, communication, and human relations experience. Chapter officers help lead the class.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Compete in intercollegiate academic competitions
- Develop practical marketing skills through a range of extemporaneous and prepared events
- Establish leadership credentials through classroom activities, optional DECA conferences, and the day to day management of a rapidly growing organization
- Contribute to community development through outreach, business partnerships, and mentoring
- Fall 2020 (current quarter)