MKTG 333 Content Creation • 5 Cr.
This course will introduce students to content marketing and digital content creation. Students will learn about the different types of digital content while developing strategies that include managing user-generated and original content, creating new content using software tools and resources, and sharing content across digital platforms. Prerequisite: Admission to the BAS Digital Marketing program or permission of instructor.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Use a variety of popular software tools to create digital images, audio/video and interactive experiences to attract, engage and build relationships with customers.
- Organize and manage a digital content repository of original and user-generated content.
- Create a portfolio of original, engaging, highly shareable content for a variety of popular digital platforms.
- Evaluate content creation services and models used to create original digital content.
- Develop a content marketing strategy that transforms business and marketing goals into meaningful content deliverables.