MKTG 334 Advertising II • 5 Cr.
This advanced promotional marketing course builds on ideas explored in Advertising I, with a strong emphasis on building strategies that drive smart integrated marketing plans. Students will focus more heavily on digital storytelling, and how efforts in these new digital advertising channels resonate with consumers. Prerequisite: MKTG 234 with a C or better, or permission of instructor.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Create compelling brand communications through a collaborative and creative process
- Track and optimize advertising campaigns
- Utilize traditional and digital media in conjunction to build effective tactics
- Evaluate campaigns to establish a framework for best practices
- Launch a campaign for a local business and provide insights for the client