MKTG 481 Capstone I • 2 Cr.
Students begin a comprehensive integrated marketing project on behalf of a local business, applying their learning from previous courses. They will develop and complete a capstone prospectus, which will then guide work in MKTG 482 and MKTG 483. Prerequisite: Permission of instructor. Recommended: MKTG 461 and 462.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Consult for and collaborate with an external organization
- Apply learning from previous courses to serve the needs of the client
- Conduct research and distill ideas to build a case for moving forward with the plan
- Persuade department faculty to adopt the plan for the capstone project
- Fall 2020 (current quarter)