NDT 230 NDT Clinical I • 4 Cr.
Performance of EEG and evoked potential with minimal supervision. Observe polysomnography and long-term epilepsy monitoring. Previously ENDT 230. Either ENDT 230 or NDT 230 may be taken for credit, but not both.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Record an EEG and evoked potential relatively independently
- Establish rapport with the patient and patient's family
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Evaluate observations of various clinical practices regarding polysonography, epilepsy, WADA testing, and record keeping.
- Fall 2019 (current quarter)