NDT 231 NDT Clinical II • 4 Cr.
Performance of EEG and evoked potential with minimal supervision. Observe intraoperative monitoring and nerve conduction velocity testing. Prerequisite: NDT 230. Previously ENDT 231. Either ENDT 231 or NDT 231 may be taken for credit, but not both.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Perform EEG relatively independently
- Perform evoked potential relatively independently
- Evaluate observations of conduction velocity testing and intraoperative monitoring
- Demonstrate professionalism
- Winter 2020 (current quarter)