PE 123 Archery • 1 Cr.
Introduces basic skills and techniques of archery. Topics include stringing the bow, handling bow and arrow, shooting, safety, and care of equipment.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Understand how to properly inspect and maintain equipment
- Master the proper shooting techniques.
- Learn Safety measures that will insure safe shooting
- Be able to properly string a bow
- Understand how to inspect and maintain arrows
- Have a greater appreciation of archery.