PE 169 Intercollegiate Athletics: First Year • 2 Cr.
Credits earned for participation on intercollegiate athletics team at Bellevue College in one or more of the following sports governed by the Northwest Athletic Conference: volleyball, soccer, golf, basketball, baseball, softball, tennis. For those participating in their first year of athletic eligibility.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
1. Develop higher skill level pertaining to particular sport.
2. Develop communication skills in group setting with peers.
3. Develop communication skills with supervisor (coach).
4. Organizational skills pertaining to time-management.
5. Develop a lifestyle of regular physical activity as opposed to sedentary to promote health.