RAIT 465 Capstone Proposal • 1 Cr.
This course prepares students for the RAIS BAS Program Capstone course (RAIT 475). Students will develop the proposal for their capstone project. The proposal should incorporate the student's professional goals and objectives, as well as their coursework throughout the BAS program. This course should be taken only after completing a majority of the BAS courses. This course is intended to meet the degree requirements of the Technology, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Medical Sonography concentration of the Radiation & Imaging Sciences program. Prerequisite: Permission of the Program Chair.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Develop professional and educational goals that will be accomplished through the capstone project as well as upon program completion
- Develop capstone project objectives, strategy, environment, and resources
- Identify the courses that include information or concepts to be included in the capstone project
- Utilize scholarly literature to support capstone project proposal
- Identify and recruit subject matter experts who will add valuable contribution to the project, and interact with the experts in a professional and efficient manner
- Identify a mentor/advisor and describe his/her connection to the project
- Fall 2020 (current quarter)