RAIT 475 Capstone Project • 4 Cr.
Students complete a significant project that draws on their coursework and concentration. This course should be taken only after completing a majority of the BAS courses. This course is intended to meet the degree requirements of the Technology, Nuclear Medicine, and Diagnostic Medical Sonography concentration of the Radiation & Imaging Sciences program. Previously RAIM 475. Prerequisites: Acceptance into the Radiation & Imaging Sciences Program and RAIT 465 with a C (2.0) or better, or permission of the Program chair.
After completing this class, students should be able to:
- Integrate skills and knowledge acquired from different courses and experiences
- Implement a project plan following appropriate methods and tools
- Evaluate, develop and apply effective methods to manage project milestones and timelines
- Develop an effective report and presentation commensurate with the scope and complexity of the project
- Present information in an effective format and debate issues with audience using a constructive approach
- Research information using a range of resources, including literature and periodicals, expert interviews, and existing case studies